If you would follow me around the house you might see…
- Me sleeping on the couch. I still have some of those really tired days. Today was one of them.
- Gingerbread men being pulled out of the oven. Mmmm, did they ever smell good!
- Apples and mini pumpkins and candles and Indian corn and all that fun autumn-y décor. It’s still fall, folks! (Though I must admit, I am getting excited about decorating for Christmas)
- Steamed up windows. It’s c-o-o-l-d out there.
If you would follow me on Pinterest you would see lots of…
- Coffee bar ideas. That’s right. We’re remodeling our basement this winter and is it ever fun to dream and plan!
- Pumpkiny and fall foods
- Baby/nursery ideas
If you would peek at my recent reading stack you would see…
- Eight Twenty Eight [Ian & Larissa Murphy] Giveaway coming soon!
- Flory, a Miraculous Story of Survival [Flory A. Van Beek] The story of a Dutch Holocaust survivor.
- The Wonder Within You [Carey Wickersham] Review coming soon on this week-by-week pregnancy related book.
- I Will Build My Church [Val Yoder] I’m enjoying studying this book with a small group.
- Let Me Die in Ireland [David Bercot] Fascinating look at the true story of the missionary Patrick. Inspiring!
If you would eat with me for a week…
- You would be eating all the time. I get tired of eating so often!
- These Belizean Garnachios are pretty high on my so-good-and-I-could-eat-them-every-day list right now.
- Summer sausage or cheese is a quick I-gotta-have-food-now snack.
- More burger recipes coming right up, thanks to the newly butchered young buck who is now filling my freezer with lots of burger. We were getting low so I was hording my last few packs of burger (til now) and making more chicken.
- Homemade yogurt & granola. Mmmm!
- Skinny chocolate. I made a bunch for my sister-in-law’s bridal shower, and sadly there was none left. I mean, I’m glad people liked it and all. 😉 Chocolate in general is just delish. Does this mean we’re having a girl? 🙂
- Soup. Any kind of soup. I could eat soup every day and not get tired of it! Something about that chilly weather outside… Current favorite kinds are White Chili, Autumn Squash Soup, and Cheeseburger.